ShopSite Sector Theme
Version Added: 12 sp1
Color Options: Green, Blue or Pink
Theme Colors & Backgrounds
Colors and background images for this theme can be modified under Preferences > Layout Settings.
- Text Color - text color.
- Background Color - background color.
- Link Color - link color.
- Visited Link Color - hover color for links.
- Active Link Color - part of gradient on buttons.
- Table Shade Color - accent color in shopping cart.
- Background Image - background image.
- Color 1 - accent color.
- Color 2 - borders throughout the site.
- Color 3 - sale price color.
- Color 4 - part of gradient on buttons.
- Color 5 - must be #000015. Do not change this color. It controls which CSS file is used for the theme.
How Layout Settings Screen Elements Are Used
- Header Area: The logo or store name will be on the far left of the header, followed by the header field, navigation, wish list link and search. The mini cart is on the right side of the header area.
- Below Header: The Header Image will appear below the header, above the main content on the page.
- Side Navigation Menus: If right page links only are enabled, Text A and Image 1 will be above the right links; Text B and Image 2 will be below the right links. If left links only are enabled, Text B and Image 2 will appear above the left links and Text A and Image 1 will appear below the left links. If both the left and right navigation menus are enabled, Text A and Image 1 will appear below the left navigation menu; Text B and Image 2 will appear below the right navigation menu.
- Footer: The first row of the footer starts with the newsletter sign up, then is followed by the footer links, and the payment icons will appear on the right. The second row of the footer contains social media links. The third row of the footer contains the regular store footer. If no side navigation menus are enabled, Text A, Text B, Image 1 and Image 2 will be in the footer on their own row.
All Templates Using the Big Beefy (BB) Template Files
This theme uses the BB Template files. These files are used by many other themes. The templates check the store color field 5 to see what color is selected. Based on the color selected, different CSS will be rendered to change the look of your website. The additional themes using the BB template files are: Boilerplate, Central, Compact, Dauntless, Delicate, Ever Short Nav, Familiar, Familiar 2, Fearless, Haven, Intrepid, Sector, Selvage, Splay, Trace, Trace Colored, White, and Bare Bones.
For complete list of template files available for the BB templates, see the BB template files.