ShopSite and Amazon Pay
ShopSite's shopping cart integrates with Amazon Pay to streamline your checkout process.
With Amazon Pay, hundreds of millions of Amazon customers can pay on your site with the information already stored in their Amazon accounts. It's fast, easy, secure and helps you add new customers, increase sales, and reduce fraud costs. Leverage the trust of Amazon to grow your business. And with ShopSite, it's easy to set up.
- Trusted by Customers: Make Amazon's customers your customers with a simpler way to pay. Amazon buyers are highly satisfied with their payment experience on Amazon. Add Amazon Pay to your site and give customers a familiar choice they already know and trust.
- Increase sales. Capture sales you might otherwise miss from buyers who are reluctant to enter their credit card information. Increase buyer confidence and encourage new customers to buy on your site and return to buy again.
- Proven Fraud Protection. Reduce costs and protect your business with the same sophisticated fraud detection technology used by Amazon.com and covered by Amazon’s A-to-z guarantee.
- No add-on fees, period. Help lower the total cost of accepting payments for your business with low cost and no hidden fees: 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. You know up front what you will pay because there are no hidden fees or add-ons for monthly use, setup, cancellations, or fraud protection.
Sign up now Learn more >
How it works
When you enable Amazon Pay, customers will be presented with a pre-shopping cart screen allowing them to select either the standard ShopSite checkout process, or Amazon Pay.
Amazon Pay is available in version 12 SP3 or later of ShopSite Enterprise, Pro, Manager, and Starter. Merchants can offer Amazon Pay along with ShopSite's checkout and each shopper can select their desired checkout method.
Get Started with ShopSite and Amazon Pay now!
Accepting payments with ShopSite and Amazon Pay is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Not already a ShopSite merchant? Get ShopSite Now!
- Sign Up to become an Amazon merchant.
- Configure ShopSite to use Amazon Pay. See our online help for setting up Amazon Pay in ShopSite.
Sign Up Now! To become an Amazon Pay merchant.