ShopSite and Apple Pay
ShopSite's shopping cart integrates with Apple Pay to streamline your checkout process.
With Apple Pay, hundreds of millions of Apple customers can pay on your site with the information already stored in their Apple accounts. It's fast, easy, secure and helps you add new customers, increase sales, and reduce fraud costs. Leverage the trust of Apple to grow your business.
- Easy to use from a web browser. When making purchases on the web in Safari on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, buyers can use Apple Pay without having to create an account or fill out lengthy forms. And with Touch ID on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, paying takes just a touch and is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever before.
- Increase sales. Capture sales you might otherwise miss from buyers who are reluctant to enter their credit card information. Increase buyer confidence and encourage new customers to buy on your site and return to buy again.
- Reduce your risk. When a shopper makes a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number and unique transaction code. So you never see their card number and it is never stored on your server or on Apple servers.
How it works
When you enable Apple Pay, Shoppers using an Apple Pay supported device, on the shopping cart screen will have the option to select either the standard ShopSite checkout process, or Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is available in version 14.0 or later of ShopSite Enterprise, Pro, Manager, Starter, and Express. Apple Pay requires Merchants use either Authorize.Net or Braintree v.zero as a payment gateway. Merchants can offer Apple Pay along with other payment options.
Get Started with ShopSite and Apple Pay now!
Accepting payments with ShopSite and Apple Pay is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Not already a ShopSite merchant? Get ShopSite Now!
- Sign up to use Braintree or Authorize.Net
- Configure ShopSite to use Apple Pay. See our online help for setting up Apple Pay in ShopSite.