ShopSite Top Notch Theme
Version Added: ShopSite Version 5 or Earlier
The Top Notch Theme has been redone by the 'Clean' template. Although, the Top Notch Theme does still support many of the ShopSite features. One unique thing about this template is instead of the store name in the bar at the top, the page name appears in the bar at the top.
One of the most common ways to customize this theme is to add link graphics. You can create an image for all of your links listed in the left navigation. Upload those images and assign them as page link graphics. This will replace the page name.
Theme Colors & Backgrounds
Colors and background images for this theme can be modified under Preferences > Layout Settings.
- Text Color - used as the text color.
- Background Color - used as the background color in older versions of ShopSite and used as the header color in newer versions of ShopSite.
- Link Color - used as the link color for links in the left navigation.
- Visited Link Color - used as the link color for links in the main body. Also used as the visited link color for links in the left navigation.
- Active Link Color - not used.
- Table Shade Color - used as the table shade in the shopping cart.
- Background Image - in older versions of ShopSite the background image sets the top bar and white background colors. In newer versions of ShopSite the background image is used as the page background.
- No Editable Theme Files - This theme is written in complied C code and cannot be copied or modified.